Interviews with Stress Free Kids® founder Lori Lite
- Aly and Andrea World Tour of Success - blogtalkradio
- Atlanta Business Radio - Atlanta Business Radio Holiday Survival and Stress Relief with Dr. Kathleen Hall of the Stress Institute
- Fun Zen Bakery - Lil mama, author, life coach, comes from zen lineage has inspired many people from celebrities to the kid in all of us & loves helping kids shine from within.
- Yoga in My School - Yoga in My School founder Donna Freedman talks to Lori Lite about kids Stress
- ABC-Stress - About Balance and Control – Over 200 pages of stress free tips and techniques to live in a more relaxed and healthy environment.
- Autism Today - An online source for the latest resources and information on Autism and Asperser’s Syndrome.
- AutismWeb.com - A parents’ guide to the diagnosis, education and treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Baby Cothes Toys Pushchairs - Shop online for a wide selection of baby clothes toys and pushchairs at low internet prices and fast home delivery service.
- Child-Centered Divorce - A support network for parents, provides a free weekly newsletter, articles, coaching, advice and valuable resources to promote positive co-parenting on behalf of the children before, during and after divorce.
- Coloring.com - A website where children can download fun characters to color inlcuding the Stress Free Kids characters.
- Divine Parenting - when the Children’s needs are tended to, THEN the world will change!
- Family Anatomy - Psychologists provide practical, free, research-based information for parents and couples.
- Gallopnyc - provides therapeutic horseback riding to people in New York.
- i communicate - i*communicate is dedicated to enhancing Speech, Language and Communication for all individuals by providing information and resources for speech therapy / pathology, and all difficulties and disorders relating to communication.
- Kidrex - a fun and safe search tool for kids, by kids!
- Life Skills 4 Kids - Life Skills 4 Kids provides information and resources to parents, teachers and therapists to help kids concentrate, learn and relax.
- Love our Children USA - a leading non-profit organization that honors and respects children while strengthening families.
- Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance - The web’s leading resource for those affected by asbestos cancer
- Miss Lori's Campus - An organization that has created classes, programming, entertainment and products providing young children with the tools they need to discover their individual purpose, cultivate their personal “voice”, and express themselves confidently.
- National Military Family Association - National Military Family Association is the leading nonprofit committed to strengthening and providing the families of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Commissioned Corps of the USPHS and NOAA with information, work to get them th
- NW Speech Therapy, LLC - Providing in-home and on-site speech therapy services to the greater Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR Metropolitan areas.
- Optimal Breathing Exercises - Optimal breathing exercises and techniques to aid stress management, anxiety, yoga, qigong, deep breathing, sleep, high blood pressure, singing, speaking, asthma, cross breathing, co-meditation, anger, road rage, and memory.
- Phoenix day care – Sunrise Preschools of Arizona - Phoenix day care facilities offering the highest quality learning and care since 1982.
- Santa America - an organization who arranges visits from Santa’s across America to families in need
- SelfGrowth.com - SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Self Improvement on the Internet.
- Speech Language Development - A certified speech-language pathologist offers information, advice, and resources for parents with questions about their children’s speech and language development.
- The Blended and Step Family Resource Center - providing help for blended and step families with newsletters, articles, coaching and more.
- The IAM Foundation - educational non-profit whose mission is gifting books and music to children and adults worldwide.
- The Raising Socially Anxious Children Blog - Support for families raising children with anxiety and mood disorders
- The Young Mommies Homesite - A support site for young moms and pregnant women in their teens and twenties! Message board forums, articles, due date calculator.
- With a Brush of Love - a company providing consultation and environmental design services to benefit the emotional and intellectual conditions of children, particularly those with special needs and autism.
- Yoga Poses - Learn everything there is to know about the different Yoga Poses and the health benefits of various exercises to enrich your experience while practicing yoga.
- YoungMinds - YoungMinds is the UK’s only national charity committed to improving the mental health and emotional well-being of all children and young people.
Self Published Authors
- Amy Powell - publishing children’s books that encourages kids to explore all of life’s many layers of meaning.
- Christi Ely - Angel Bear Yoga™ was created as a way to nurture the spirit of a child and foster a sense of wonder for the natural world using yoga as the tool
- Inspiring kids audio stories, ages 4 to 12 - A site for family fun with audio stories, activity ideas and SO much more!
- Stress Free Marketing - Marketing & Distribution Strategies for Authors
- The Evolution of Dad - is a thought-provoking documentary about what it means to be a contemporary American father. Following the personal journey of filmmaker and dad, Dana H. Glazer, the film explores how fatherhood has evolved over time, what its impact has been on family a