Lesson One: Visualizing to Reduce Stress, Worries, Anger~Increase Creativity
Lesson One: Visualizing — $9.95
Lesson One: Visualizing download contains:
Complete Lesson with detailed step by step instructions, 2 audio stories in mp3 format of A Boy and a Turtle and Bubble Riding, a music soundtrack in mp3 format from the Indigo Dreams:Rainforest Relaxation CD, worksheets and award certificate.
Not Physical Document (Download File Size: 84.9MB) READ BEFORE BUYING
This turnkey lesson plan teaching visualization techniques comes with everything you need to introduce a research-based, stress management technique to your class, group, or home. This visualizing technique is fun, effective and easy! This download package comes with 2 stories, 1 relaxation music download, 4 worksheets, and a Certificate of Completion making it effortless for any teacher or parent to implement. No prior teaching experience is needed. Each lesson can be used with the 2 included stories, giving you TWO COMPLETE LESSONS in ONE!
Children that practice relaxation techniques achieve higher test scores. Visualizing stimulates creativity and relaxes the mind.
“”I work as a behavior specialist serving the needs of five public elementary schools. I used this curriculum to teach stress awareness lessons to 3rd & 4th graders prior to TAKS testing. The students loved the interactive lessons and they recalled the strategies from previous lessons each time I returned to their classrooms. The teachers were impressed as well and will continue reinforcing the stress reduction and relaxation strategies throughout the year.”
— A. Childers
Visualization techniques class is structured in the following format:
1) Movement Activity: Class opens with a movement activity designed to help children learn about and release stress, anger, worries.
2) Explanation/ Lesson: Lesson and explanation of visualization techniques are provided.
3) Story time/Lesson: Children listen to an award winning story from Lori Lite that includes an actual research-based stress management technique .
4) Discussion: Lesson is continued with a discussion of the story and technique. Children learn how they can apply this specific technique to their lives.
5) Worksheet and Relaxation Music: Worksheet reinforces the lesson children learned in class and demonstrates how they can be active participants in decreasing stress and anger. Music soundtrack is an added bonus.
6) Certificate of Completion: Included and handed out.