Indigo Ocean Dreams Package Plus
Children ages 4-11 can learn relaxation techniques through unique stories in books and CDs. Children follow the characters along as they learn research-based techniques throughout the stories lowering stress, anger and anxiety levels, promoting creativity, building self-esteem and confidence and enhancing sleep. This package helps kids with anxiety, stress, sleep issues, self-esteem, relaxation and other challenges.
Indigo Ocean Dreams Package Plus INCLUDES:
All 6 Books:
- Angry Octopus- An anger management story introducing active progressive muscular relaxation and deep breathing. Children ages 6-10relate to the angry octopus in this story as the sea child shows him how to take a deep breath, calm down, and manage his anger. (paperback)
- Sea Otter Cove- A relaxation story introducing deep breathing to decrease anxiety, stress and anger while promoting peaceful sleep. Children ages 6-10 will love to experience belly breathing with playful sea otters and a sea child. This effective, self calming technique also known as “diaphragmatic breathing” can have a positive impact on your child’s health. (paperback)
- Affirmation Weaver- A believe in yourself story designed to help children ages 6-10 boost self-esteem while decreasing stress and anxiety. Children love to turn self-doubt into self-belief. Children relate to the dolphin in this story as the sea creatures show him how to believe in himself. (paperback)
- Bubble Riding- A relaxation story, designed to help children ages 6-10 increase creativity while lowering stress and anxiety levels as they learn this fun visualization technique. A sea child and turtle take children on a bubble ride into the world of relaxation as they imagine filling and relaxing their bodies with the colors of the rainbow. (paperback)
- A Boy and a Turtle- A relaxation story helping young children ages 4-8 increase creativity while lowering stress and anxiety levels by using the effective stress-management technique known as guided imagery or visualizations. The turtle and the boy together learn to relax with the colors of the rainbow. (paperback)
- The Goodnight Caterpillar-A relaxation story introducing young children ages 4-8 to passive progressive muscular relaxation which focuses awareness on various muscle groups to create a complete resting of the mind and body. The caterpillar shows the child how to relax, unwind and see things more clearly. (paperback)
Plus 2 CDs:
- Indigo Dreams- a 60 minute bedtime relaxation CD/audio book designed to entertain your child while introducing them to relaxation and stress-management techniques. Four unique bedtime stories incorporate breathing, visualizations, muscular relaxation and affirmations.
- Indigo Ocean Dreams- a 60 minute CD/audio book designed to entertain your child in an ocean setting while introducing them to four relaxation and stress-management techniques. Children follow their sea friends along as they learn to release and manage anger with Angry Octopus, build self-esteem with Affirmation Weaver, implement breathing with Sea Otter Cove and visualize with Bubble Riding.
Indigo Ocean Dreams Package Plus — $89.00